Looking for a beach frisbee? Want to know which is the best frisbee for beach that withstands strong winds, floats on water and holds-up with dogs’ bites?
Discraft 175-gram Ultra Star Sport Disc is the best beach frisbee. Made in the USA, the official frisbee disc of the USA Ultimate Championship Series since 1991 has the perfect weight to withstand strong winds at the beach and it floats on water.
The Ultra Star features contoured grip and aerodynamic design for an even, accurate and long-distance throw. It has the perfect size for freestyle and also holds-up pretty well with dogs’ bites. One of the coolest things about it is that it comes in a variety of colors, some of them glow in the dark which makes it perfect for a night-time frisbee session.
Beach frisbee packs:
- beach frisbee for yourself: Ultra-Star 175g
- beach frisbee for you & your friend: 2-pack Ultra-Star 175g
- beach frisbee for your fiends & family: 6-pack Ultra-Star 175g
What makes Ultra Star 175-gram the best frisbee for beach?
- Weights 175 gram which helps it withstand strong winds at the beach.
- Designed for stability which will increase your confidence when throwing into headwinds because it does not lift and fall.
- Floats on water so you will not lose it – A beach frisbee has to float!
- Holds up pretty well with dogs’ bite.
- Good for beginners or more advanced players.
- Contoured grip and aerodynamic design for an even, accurate and long-distance throw.
- Perfectly designed disc for trick shots and playing freestyle frisbee at the beach.
- Soft and flexible plastic makes it safe and great to catch.
- Comes in some cool colors and designs.
- Some colors glow in the dark which makes it perfect for a night-time frisbee game.
- It is the official disc of the USA Ultimate Championship Series since 1991.
FAQ’s about frisbees
How does weight affects a frisbee flight stability?
The weight of a frisbee affects its stability. A heavier frisbee tends to be more stable than a lighter version one of the same kind.
What is the best frisbee weight for a frisbee game at the beach?
175 grams is heavy enough to withstand strong winds at the beach.
What is the best frisbee color for a frisbee game at the beach?
Orange. It is the easiest color for your eyes to follow. blue blends with water, white with clouds, yellow with sand. Orange also glows pretty well in the dark.
Why beach frisbee is different than other frisbee games?
The conditions at the beach are very different than in other game locations. Strong wind, long distance, sand and water. A good beach frisbee has to be heavy, float on water and aerodynamic.